Friday, March 13, 2009

Week of 'Down' Time

Due to the grace of our internet service, we had a whole week of wireless down time.  I didn't get to write, read my favorite blogs or even check and respond to my e-mail.  Consistently, I went to bed an hour earlier each night and I had a weird lull in my days.

I knew I was really addicted when I went to the coffee shop during my daughter's dance class and tried to get on line.  It turned out, that particular locale did not have wireless internet--drat!  I thought cafe and internet went together: internet cafe.

Now we've got one computer running, so I've got some catch up to play.  I am a bit thankful for all of that extra sleep, but I missed cyberspace just the same.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Glad you are back!!!

Jennifer said...

Welcome back! And I have an award waiting for you to pick up at my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...

Your picture looks so peaceful though. I can't help but envy the fact that you were unplugged!

Staci said...

oh how I hate when I can not get online.... My days are much more productive, but I feel as though something is missing! Glad your back up and running!

~Rachel said...

Looking forward to following your blog! I love the "third kid changes everything"! How funny, and true... we're a family of 3 kids, too! When I was pregnant w/ my 3rd, my OB (whom also had 3 kids)told me, "When you have 3, one will always be missing a shoe" - lol.