Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post Vacation Traumatic Stress Syndrome

It's Tuesday and I'm still reeling. Every time I travel away from home and return, I realize how complicated and full of "STUFF" my life is. This of course applies both literally and figuratively.

Let's face it, I lead a life full of bake sales, after school activities and parking lot rallies. No one is walking around saying that they wish they were me.

I feel grateful, and for the most part like my life very much. I do get to have lots of fun, but the "STUFF" continues to wash over me like a rogue wave.

Our 9 day trip to Puerto Vallarta was wonderful. It was full of sand, sun and laziness. We all de-stressed in the best way possible. I didn't lift a pinky.

Life's a beach, and then you have to go home. Sigh.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Glad you had a great trip! Everyone needs to get away from the madness! Welcome back home:)

Helene said...

9 whole days in Puerto Vallarta??!! I can't even begin to tell you how envious I am!!

I know what you mean. I would imagine after a vacation like that, it would be hard to return to real life!

Deb said...

Thanks, Terri and Helene. I'm right back at it, but had a great trip. Glad to hear from you both.

Deb said...

Hi Mom of Many,
thanks for stopping by!