Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just To Let You Know--Holiday Cards Are Finally Sent

Ruth right before her ears are pierced!

Russian River Getaway!
Mother-son trip to Europe--the London Eye
Ice Cream at Balderson, Ontario, Canada
Proper sun protection in Mexico


Holiday Angel--painted by Ruth

It's taken me this long, but I'm sending out the last of the holiday cards today. I got a late start, I'm getting a late finish, and please don't be offended if you didn't get one. I got a little mixed up, and I'm not even sure who got one and who didn't.

My list is missing. My official Ye Olde Handwritten Christmas Card Address book is missing. I am a loser in this category this year. Do I get points for trying?

Above you'll find Ruth's excellent Angel. I love this painting! Also, all of the pics we've included on the card...just in case you didn't get the card and wondered what you might be missing.

No comments: